Directorate General Health Services on behalf of Medical Counseling Committee, DGHS- MCC would release NEET Counselling 2020 Dates soon. The complete counselling schedule to grant admission in MBBS/BDS course would be available on the official site of MCC on mcc.nic.in.
Candidates who have qualified for the NEET 2020 examination with the minimum required percentile will be eligible to participate counselling round. DGHS has been entrusted to conducting NEET counselling 2020 for 15% seats of the total intake from all the government colleges (except for colleges of Jammu and Kashmir state) for All India Quota candidates.
Defence Personnal All India Counselling
At present approximately 20 seats in MBBS and 1-3 seats in BDS (subject to allotment by Min of Health) as Government of India nominee are available through KSB for widows and wards of categories of Defence personnel in the following order of priority:
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in action.
- Wards of disabled in action and boarded out from service.
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel who died while in service with death attributable to military service.
- Wards of disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service.
- Wards of Ex-Servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards:-
1. Param Vir Chakra
2. Ashok Chakra
3. Maha Vir Chakra
4. Kirti Chakra
5. Vir Chakra
6. Shaurya Chakra
7. Sena, Nau Sena, Vayu Sena Medal
9. Wards of Ex-Servicemen
- Wives of:
i) Defence personnel disabled in action and boarded out from service. ii) Defence personnel disabled in action and boarded out with disability attributable to military service. iii) Ex-servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
- Wards of Serving Personnel
- Wives of Serving Personnel